RE: [hreg] Hydrogen-based transportation

  • Robert Johnston
    Message 1 of 90 , Jan 10, 2002

      Thanks for the reminder.  Not trying to start a flame war!  I was going to respond to Charlie’s comments but I’ll let it rest.  He’s right that we see things differently; that diversity is what makes this group educational and what makes this country great.  I enjoy the discussion, but wouldn’t wish to escalate it to a war.

      Robert

      Message 90 of 90 , Jan 20, 2006
        I have accepted to be at the Woodlands event on April 8.
        John Gardner

        Michael Ewert <mewert@...> wrote:
        Looking ahead to Earth Day, I’d like to get an idea how many of you will be willing to help staff an HREG booth at one event or other.  I’m sure we will have many opportunities and I don’t want to accept more than we can handle.  Please let me know if you would like to staff the specific request below or if you would like to sign up tentatively to staff another Earth Day event.  Most will be on Saturdays in April.  Please e-mail me at mewert@....  Thank you.