RE: [hreg] Hydrogen-based transportation

  • Claude Foster
    Message 1 of 90 , Jan 10, 2002
      Where do you suppose the hydrogen will come from? It is nice to see the
      government stepping up to the plate against the "evil" foreign oil producers
      but.... The hydrogen fuel concept is closely tied to production of hydrogen
      as a byproduct of nuclear fueled electrical power generation. I think
      hydrogen powered road vehicles is a good idea and the side effects are not
      necessarily inappropriate.

      Claude

    • JOHN GARDNER
      Message 90 of 90 , Jan 20, 2006
        I have accepted to be at the Woodlands event on April 8.
        John Gardner

        Michael Ewert <mewert@...> wrote:
        Looking ahead to Earth Day, I’d like to get an idea how many of you will be willing to help staff an HREG booth at one event or other.  I’m sure we will have many opportunities and I don’t want to accept more than we can handle.  Please let me know if you would like to staff the specific request below or if you would like to sign up tentatively to staff another Earth Day event.  Most will be on Saturdays in April.  Please e-mail me at mewert@....  Thank you.