[hreg] Ralph Nader/Ronnie Dugger to be in Houston

  • ChasMauch@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 25, 2000
      Hello everyone,
      Both Ralph Nader and Ronnie Dugger will be here in Houston on Saturday
      3/11/00 at the place and time shown below. Since the major media are not
      eager to publicize 3rd party candidate events we (the Green Party) are doing
      all we can to get the word out to all who might be interested in hearing
      these two rousing speakers who are right (in my opinion) on just about all
      the issues. Hope all who possibly can will come out to hear them (and yours
      truly, very briefly) and also would appreciate your assistance by putting the
      word out to anyone else who you think might like to hear some real populist
      hellfire and damnation speakers!
      Thanks for your help,
      Charlie

      FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

      RALPH NADER addresses the public in Houston
      March 11, 7:00 pm, U of H Cullen Performance Hall
      FREE admission

      Ralph Nader, corporate-buster, lifelong advocate for citizen rights and a
      Green Party candidate for president, will discuss his vision of democracy
      during a free public event at 7 p.m. Saturday, March 11, at the University
      of Houston's Cullen Performance Hall, UH Entrance 1 off Calhoun.

      Come and ask Nader why is he putting his lifelong career and credentials on
      the line, at this very moment in our history, under the Green Party banner.
      What is the person who created public interest law hoping to accomplish
      with this bold and defiant stance? Why the Green Party?

      Nader will be joined by Alliance for Democracy founder Ronnie Dugger and
      Green Party of Texas candidates for statewide office: Doug Sandage for U.S.
      Senate, Gary Dugger and Charlie Mauch for Texas Railroad Commission, and
      Ben Levy for Texas Supreme Court.

      Nathalie Paravicini tel: 713-880-9929; n.paravicini@...
      Or www.txgreens.org; www.votenader.org, toll free: 877-894-7337

      Ralph Nader will also be appearing in Austin and Dallas on March 12, as
      follows:

      Austin - March 12, 11:30-1:30 pm, Brunch with Ralph Nader
      Dugger Homstead, 1017 West 31st
      $100 admission, all included
      Austin - March 12, 1:30-3:00 pm, FREE event!
      Wooldridge Park Rally, 900 Guadalupe (@ 10th St)
      Contact: Gary Dugger, 512-499-8776, gmd1152@...

      Dallas - March 12, 7 pm, FREE admission!
      First Unitarian Church of Dallas, 4015 Normandy @ Preston
      Contact: David Pollard, 817-467-0570, davidpollard@...