Green Mountain (Bad Meanie or Good Greenie?)

  • Sean Ryan
    Message 1 of 90 , Dec 19, 2001
      Looking for some input on Energy Providers in the
      Houston Area. I just built a home and got HL&P out
      there to hookup my service. Now I had always assumed I
      would sign up for service under Green Mountain but
      have run into a lot of negative Internet info on them,
      mainly originating in PA for some reason.

      http://www.boycottgreenmountain.com/

      Any advise for this newcomer to the houston grid? Is
      there any environmentally moral alternatives?

      Cheers.

      or bid at http://auctions.yahoo.com
    • JOHN GARDNER
      Message 90 of 90 , Jan 20, 2006
        I have accepted to be at the Woodlands event on April 8.
        John Gardner

        Michael Ewert <mewert@...> wrote:
        Looking ahead to Earth Day, I’d like to get an idea how many of you will be willing to help staff an HREG booth at one event or other.  I’m sure we will have many opportunities and I don’t want to accept more than we can handle.  Please let me know if you would like to staff the specific request below or if you would like to sign up tentatively to staff another Earth Day event.  Most will be on Saturdays in April.  Please e-mail me at mewert@....  Thank you.