About Greenplanet

  • hhchew2
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 10, 2001
      About GreenPlanet
      Green Planet International (GPI) is an environmental company
      dedicated to delivering tangible benefits to this beautiful Planet of
      ours - Earth. It is our objective to enable people from all over the
      World to make a small yet collectively vital environmental
      contribution to the greening of our Planet, whilst at the same time
      having a unique opportunity to generate an income for themselves and
      their families!
      This is a strategy that we believe is the most effective, sustainable
      approach to tackling some of Earth's environmental challenges and
      protecting and preserving this fragile Planet for our children. A
      strategy that facilitates a true win - win, where environmental
      benefit is delivered to Mother EarthÂ… and financial benefit is
      delivered to those who help protect her!

      It will be refreshing to know that you are delivering direct
      environmental and humanitarian benefit whilst generating a well-
      deserved income for yourself and your family!
      For further information please go to:
      http://www.greenplanet-international.com/ ,
      For indepth details please go to:
      http://www.greenplanet-international.com/documents/doc4.html
      download GPI Information Pack,
      As for interested friends click into:
      https://greenplanet-international-com.secureserve.co.uk/join.htm ,
      Please key in my sponsor name and id:
      Sponsor's Name: CHEW HAK HIAN
      Sponsor's ID# or Telephone#: 109

      Please contact me at my email address: samochew@
      yahoo.com ,
      for further enquiries and interest.
      Thank you.

      Best Regards,
      SAMO CHEW."Follow the Greenplanet,Help to Set the Planet Free!"

      "We do not inherit the Earth from our Ancestors,
      Â…..We borrow it from our Children"
      Antoine de Saint-Exupery