HREG Meeting Sunday

  • Ristroph
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 3, 2001
      I feel terrible about having to miss the meeting Sunday, because
      I told so many people about it and said I would not miss it for
      anything!!

      Then a family problem came up and I had to miss the meeting.

      Hope it all went well.

      -- Marie
      Marie Gibbens Ristroph
      Spring Creek Watershed Initiative
      33819 Cripple Creek Road
      Pinehurst, Texas 77362
      (281) 356-7397
      cell (281) 467-4255
      ris@...
    • Christine Jerko
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 7, 2001
        Hello. I would like to get more involved.
        When and where are meetings held? Does HREG have a website?
        Thanks,
        Christine Jerko