[hreg] Introducing Brad Studt

  • JClem412@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 19 5:53 PM
      HREG,

      I would like to introduce Brad Studt of Houston and welcome him to the
      Houston Renewable Energy Group. Brad, of Parsons Energy and Chemicals Group,
      Inc., is interested in solar energy. A chemical engineer, he works at
      reducing NOx emissions from coal-burning electric plants and is familiar with
      (and maybe as excited as I am about) electric industry restructuring. The
      restructuring will add renewable to the energy spectrum.

      HREG egroups manager, please add Brad Studt >> studt_brad@... to the
      e-mailing list. His phone: (713) 892-0403.

      Thanks to Brad for his interest. We look forward to working together.

      Jonathan A. Clemens