RE: [hreg] education in Hou

  • Claude Foster
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 16, 2001
      Marie,

      Are your high school students (boys and girls) interested in building a
      solar powered race car. I would like to see Houston schools participate in
      the Winston Solar Challange but the HS where I live does not seem to be
      interested.

      Winston had a display at the Fredicksburg show this summer and their car
      actually looked like the photos. You can get more info at
      www.winstonsolar.com or contact me directly at fosterdadd@....