RE: [hreg] education in Hou

  • ris
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 15, 2001
      Hey, that type of project is right up my alley, and my high-school boys would
      love to help, but the school is too far away.

      My suggestion for those sites where batteries are being stolen: Have a
      PV-powered burgular alarm and security camera a bit down the road so the
      police can catch this thief, or at least so you can SEE who the he77 is taking
      those batteries!

      -- Marie
    • Claude Foster
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 16, 2001
        Marie,

        Are your high school students (boys and girls) interested in building a
        solar powered race car. I would like to see Houston schools participate in
        the Winston Solar Challange but the HS where I live does not seem to be
        interested.

        Winston had a display at the Fredicksburg show this summer and their car
        actually looked like the photos. You can get more info at
        www.winstonsolar.com or contact me directly at fosterdadd@....