education in Hou

  • jclem412@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 13, 2001
      Hi HREG, this is from Marge Woods/Diane Clemens. Can anyone help this
      educator? Hi from P.T. where the days are long and the wind is a'blowin'.
    • ris
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 15, 2001
        Hey, that type of project is right up my alley, and my high-school boys would
        love to help, but the school is too far away.

        My suggestion for those sites where batteries are being stolen: Have a
        PV-powered burgular alarm and security camera a bit down the road so the
        police can catch this thief, or at least so you can SEE who the he77 is taking
        those batteries!

        -- Marie
      • Claude Foster
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 16, 2001
          Marie,

          Are your high school students (boys and girls) interested in building a
          solar powered race car. I would like to see Houston schools participate in
          the Winston Solar Challange but the HS where I live does not seem to be
          interested.

          Winston had a display at the Fredicksburg show this summer and their car
          actually looked like the photos. You can get more info at
          www.winstonsolar.com or contact me directly at fosterdadd@....