[hreg] Re: Condensed HREG Mission Statement

  • ChasMauch@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 19, 2000
      Just for the record, here is the TXSES mission statement as provided by
      Kathryn. It is really short and sweet:

      To increase the awareness of the potential of solar and other renewable
      energy applications and to promote the wise use of these sustainable and
      non-polluting resources.

      Charlie Mauch
    • s askew
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 24, 2000
        I propose we insert one word >To< at the beginning of
        the mission statement. When I saw the TXSES statement
        it confirmed to me that it reads better that way.

        http://click.egroups.com/1/1299/0/_/58590/_/950930227/

        http://www.egroups.com/VoiceChatPage?listName=hreg&m=1

        http://im.yahoo.com