Re: [hreg] Round-up Report

  • Polly Ledvina
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 1, 2001

      > We were also proud of the TSU display. They seem to be developing the kind
      > of leadership that we need. Keep your eye on this group.

      I would like to more about what is going on at TSU. Is there any way, I and
      others that missed the round-up, can catch the display locally? Is there
      anything set up at TSU?

      Polly
    • Claude Foster
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 4, 2001
        You may take a look at: http://technology.tsu.edu/Reep/default.htm

        The site has been down so I could not get in. This is the e-address on the
        brochure TSU handed out at the display.