RE: [hreg] Round-up Report

  • Claude Foster
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 1, 2001
      We were especially impressed with Tom Fiizpatrick's (AIA) presentation on
      SB-5. We are looking forward to Mayor Brown release on the Houston plan to
      enforce this law.

      We were also proud of the TSU display. They seem to be developing the kind
      of leadership that we need. Keep your eye on this group.

      Claude

    • Polly Ledvina
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 1, 2001

        > We were also proud of the TSU display. They seem to be developing the kind
        > of leadership that we need. Keep your eye on this group.

        I would like to more about what is going on at TSU. Is there any way, I and
        others that missed the round-up, can catch the display locally? Is there
        anything set up at TSU?

        Polly
      • Claude Foster
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 4, 2001
          You may take a look at: http://technology.tsu.edu/Reep/default.htm

          The site has been down so I could not get in. This is the e-address on the
          brochure TSU handed out at the display.