Round-up Report

  • Ristroph
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 30, 2001
      What a great week-end. Oral LaFleur and the students
      from TSU had a great display. The people, weather,
      vendors, exhibitors, food, music, were all great. There
      was an overwhelming amount of information, and I have
      so much reading material to absorb! All the way home
      I thought about things to do NEXT YEAR.

      I was disappointed not to get to meet some of the folks
      I have been hearing about, but will try to catch up soon.
      I missed the presentations that charged admission; they
      must have been fabulous, considering that the free ones
      were superb, and were playing to packed houses.

      Thanks, everybody. I really appreciate the tremendous
      amount of work that went into the Round-up, and will try
      to be more active in the future.

      -- Marie
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Spring Creek Watershed Initiative
      Marie Gibbens Ristroph
      33819 Cripple Creek Road
      Pinehurst, TX 77362
      (281) 356-7397 or mobile/voice mail (281) 467-4255
      ris@...
    • Claude Foster
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 1, 2001
        We were especially impressed with Tom Fiizpatrick's (AIA) presentation on
        SB-5. We are looking forward to Mayor Brown release on the Houston plan to
        enforce this law.

        We were also proud of the TSU display. They seem to be developing the kind
        of leadership that we need. Keep your eye on this group.

        Claude

      • Polly Ledvina
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 1, 2001

          > We were also proud of the TSU display. They seem to be developing the kind
          > of leadership that we need. Keep your eye on this group.

          I would like to more about what is going on at TSU. Is there any way, I and
          others that missed the round-up, can catch the display locally? Is there
          anything set up at TSU?

          Polly
        • Claude Foster
          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 4, 2001
            You may take a look at: http://technology.tsu.edu/Reep/default.htm

            The site has been down so I could not get in. This is the e-address on the
            brochure TSU handed out at the display.