[hreg] February meeting minutes

  • Ewert, Mike
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 17, 2000
      Minutes of the February 6, 2000 HREG meeting

      Attending were Mike Ewert, James Ferrill, Steve Stelzer, William Salathiel,
      Jonathan Clemens, Diane Clemens, Oral Lafleur

      Our official name is "Houston Renewable Energy Group - a chapter of the
      Texas Solar Energy Society". Charlie, please use this for the CEC, but
      TXSES is OK for Earth Day if you are worried about cashing the check
      (optimistic aren't we).

      Jonathan reported on the TXSES board meeting which he attended on Feb. 5th.
      See his earlier e-mail for details.

      James Ferrill will represent us in correspondence with Home Power magazine.

      Steve Stelzer and Oral LaFluer will write up the solar powered fan they
      installed at West Univ. Elementary School for the TXSES newsletter.

      We were reminded that volunteers are needed for
      www.renewableenergyroundup.com in Fredericksburg on Sept. 29 - Oct. 1, 2000.

      We approved up to $150 to be spent on the Seabrook Intermediate Solar Go
      Cart Project which is now under way and should be ready for Earth Day (this
      is an increase from $100 approved at the last meeting).

      We will not get our own domain name right now; instead our home page will be
      hosted by TXSES. We approved Jonathan's draft web page to go on line, but
      we will also look at the final version at the next meeting.

      We decided that our REGULAR MEETINGS will be the last Sunday of ODD numbered
      months at 2pm at TSU's School of Technology. In addition, we will call
      special meetings in between at different times and places for special
      purposes.

      Please let me know if anyone has corrections to these minutes.