Compaq workplace giving

  • Mike Ewert
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 12 6:26 AM
      Would anyone be willing to staff a table for EarthShare (which benefits
      TXSES and HREG) at Compaq during their workplace giving drive on Oct. 16, 17
      and 18 (1 or all days)?

      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 12 9:40 AM
        If anyone needs more info about this, you may contact me directly.

        Bridget Jensen
        Director of Houston Operations
        Earth Share of Texas
        1920 W. Clay
        Houston, TX 77019
        ph: 713-524-1290
        fax:713-522-5623
        email: blj2@...

      • dans1
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 12 7:40 PM
          Mike: Where is this event going to be as I work for Compaq and I have not
          heard of this event internally. If it is to be herld at Compaq, I could man
          the table for at least one day. Please provide more information. Thanks
          Dan Stuettgen

          > Would anyone be willing to staff a table for EarthShare (which benefits
          > TXSES and HREG) at Compaq during their workplace giving drive on Oct. 16,
          17
          > and 18 (1 or all days)?

        • dans1
          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 12 7:45 PM
            Bridget: Can you provide me with more information of this, like in as to
            where it will be held. I work at Compaq and have not heard of this
            internally yet. I should be able to man the table at least one of these
            days.
            Dan Stuettgen