Wow / Renewable Energy Roundup

  • Mike Ewert
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 11 1:10 PM
      Wow, I'm shocked and horrified, as I'm sure you all are, at the terrorist
      attacks! I hope that our near-term response will be to pray and to help in
      any way we can those affected. In the longer-term, I think our message of
      energy independence is even more important to our country now. So...

      _____
      I received a box of programs, posters and flyers for the Renewable Energy
      Roundup in the mail today from the Texas Solar Energy Society (TXSES).
      About 10 - 30 of each. If you would like to help distribute in your area,
      please e-mail mike.ewert@.... Thank you.

      Also, I'm not sure if we have many HREG volunteers for the event yet, so
      please consider it.
      www.renewableenergyroundup.com