RE: [hreg] URGENT, REQUEST PBS TO AIR "KILLING COYOTE", NOW !

  • Terry Ross
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 31, 2001
      Thank You!

      -----Original Message-----
      From: Mike Ewert [mailto:mike.ewert@...]
      Sent: Friday, August 31, 2001 5:25 PM
      To: hreg@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: RE: [hreg] URGENT, REQUEST PBS TO AIR "KILLING COYOTE", NOW !

      While HREG does have many caring and environmentally conscious members,
      we
      do need to stay focused on the topic of Renewable Energy here. Anyone
      who
      repeatedly posts too far off this topic will be banned. Thank you for
      your
      cooperation.

      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 31, 2001
        Who cares about a bunch of howling Coyotes anyway. They were almost killed
        off to extinsion and then they brought them back , that now there are way
        too many of them for the habitat. All they are doing is culling them out,
        just like they would do for over populated Deer or any other animal.