HREG Quarterly Meeting - reminder - Bioenergy - April 24

  • Violeta Archer
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 23, 2014
      Goodmorning Everyone!

      I just want to remind you of tomorrow's quarterly meeting. These meetings are organized to inform everyone on the various types of renewable energy available and to inspire. Our next guest speaker is Mr. Barry Cohen of the National Algae Association. He is the foremost authority on bioenergy derived from algae and, unlike government sponsored researchers, he is commercializing it with tremendous success!

      For meeting details, go here:

      Below is a sneak peak of some the updates we'll hear tomorrow.

      Have a great day!

      Violeta Archer
      HREG president

      Algae Updates / Spring 2014

      NAA announces that three new algae start-up companies are working on an initial 40 ton off-take contract. Commercial 2000 gallon growing tanks systems are being delivered to commercial algae producers.

      New students and private industry are successfully completing the NAA Online Algae Production Certification Course. Visitors are coming to the NAA Test Center every week to see live algae harvest demonstrations using OriginOil harvesting equipment. Special thanks to Mixer Direct, Emerson and YSI for their generous donations.

      NAA has received a tremendous amount of interest from commercially-minded algae researchers, private industry, water process engineers, and equipment manufacturers for the proposed Algae Manhattan Project for Fuels. Stay tuned.

      National Algae Association