Speaker Forum: Sustainability: How Coca-Coke is Inspiring Change in the World; May 7, 2014; 11:30AM Central

  • mkewert
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 19, 2014
    We are having a speaker from Coca Cola at NASA next month and I have permission to invite HREG. It will be at our publicly accessible Gilruth Center  (http://goo.gl/maps/eAqbx ). Some of you may be interested in attending. Details are below.

    You are invited to JSC’s SAIC/Safety and Mission Assurance (S&MA) Speaker Forum featuring Nelson Mumma, Jr., Global Group Director, External Affairs, The Coca-Cola Company.
    Nelson will engage our understanding of:
    • The Purpose of Sustainability
    • Ways Sustainability Impacts Business Goals
    • Ideas for Meeting Today’s Social Challenges
    As the strategic communications lead within Coca-Cola’s Office of Sustainability, Nelson Mumma will discuss Coca-Cola’s sustainability efforts and projects that go beyond environmental sustainability to the other pillars of Corporate & Social Responsibility (CSR).

    To learn more about Coca-Cola’s Corporate Responsibility & Sustainability, visit: http://www.thecoca-colacompany.com/sustainability

    Date/Time:  May 7, 2014, from 11:30am-12:30pm Central Standard Time
    Location:  JSC Gilruth Ballroom.
    Speaker:  Nelson Mumma, Jr., Global Group Director, External Affairs, The Coca-Cola Company
    Subject:   Sustainability:  How Coca-Coke is Inspiring Change in the World