TEDx video - Rep. Inglis

  • Violeta Archer
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 11, 2014
      Folks,

      Here's a video of a TEDx talk that former Rep. Bob Inglis gave recently.

      As mentioned earlier. . . this will be a VERY interesting presentation and it's a free event. And politics aside, this is information we all need to hear.

      Best regards,

      Violeta Archer
      HREG president

    • Garth & Kim Travis
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 12, 2014
        Greetings

        Thanks for posting this, it is not about division, but about finding
        common ground and coming together. This kind of politics are welcome
        here. And as list owner, I will allow a discussion of this topic.

        I am unable to attend this event, but if anyone would care to report on
        the presentation, it would be welcome.

        Bright Blessings,
        Kim Travis
        www.TheRoseColoredForest.com