Reminder: Solar Energy System Workshop

  • Violeta Archer
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 31, 2014
      Hello Everyone,

      Just a quick reminder . . . the solar energy system workshop takes place today. For those in need of technical assistance, whether you're planning to install a solar energy system, currently stuck or just need guidance. This is the workshop for you.

      DATE:   Friday - January 31 - 2014
      TIME:    2:00 PM - 4:00 PM

      PLACE:   TX/RX Labs
                        205 Roberts Street
                        Houston, TX

      This is a free workshop. Curbside parking available in front of building. To register, go here:

      Best regards,
      HREG Team
    • WmTyndale .