Re: [hreg] Fw: November Sustainability Fair

  • Kathryn Houser
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 15, 2001
      And please remember that we are again anticipating an exhibit from HREG at the
      Renewable Energy Roundup, Green Living and Sustainability Fair in Fredericksburg
      this year. Dates are Sept. 28-30th. Please review details at
      www.RenewableEnergyRoundup.com I believe Jonathan and Diane are planning to
      attend!