Special Solar Training

  • Violeta Archer
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 7, 2013
      Hello Everyone!

      Due to a special request, we are organizing a solar energy system training as follows:

      DATE:    Friday - November 8 - 2013
      TIME:    2:00 PM

      DURATION:  up to 2 hours

      PLACE:  TXRX Laboratory
                  205 Roberts Street
                  Houston, TX

      This is a free, public training given by Bill Swann. Please feel free to let others know. We will finish at 4:00 PM to avoid traffic and also to return the classroom space for a happy hour event later in the evening.

      Thank you,

      Violeta Archer
      HREG President