Getting Listed on Toronto Stock Exchange

  • Violeta Archer
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 24, 2013
      Folks,

      We were contacted by the Toronto Stock Exchange to alert us that they'll be in town next month. They're holding an informational session for small and mid-size companies seeking to raise growth capital. This FREE event is now posted on the HREG calendar.

      The Toronto Stock Exchange is the international leader with the most clean technology and renewable energy company listings. We strongly encourage you to register.

      Best regards,

      Violeta Archer
      HREG President

      °°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

      Wednesday, November 6, 2013
      Four Seasons Houston
      1300 Lamar Street

      Toronto Stock Exchange and TSX Venture Exchange are globally competitive exchanges that are home to more Renewable Energy and Oil & Gas companies than any other exchange group in the world.  For five consecutive years, renewable energy and clean technology companies raised more than $1 billion in equity capital on Toronto Stock Exchange and TSX Venture Exchange.

      Please join us and our capital market partners for an in-depth discussion on accessing capital in Canada.

       2:30 pm   | Registration

       3:00 pm   | Welcome from Local Partner & TMX Group

       3:05 pm   | TMX Overview & Global and Canadian Market Condition Update

       3:30 pm   | Global Public Readiness Panel

       4:30 pm   | Equity Finance Panel

       5:15 pm   | Cocktail Reception

      This information session will provide detailed content on the opportunities and structures for U.S. companies looking to access capital in Canada.

      Toronto Stock Exchange and TSX Venture Exchange will be holding a similar event in Dallas on Tuesday, November 5.

      To register for our Houston or Dallas events, please go to:

      Questions?  Contact:

      Maureen Butcher at maureen.butcher@... or 416-947-4213