HREG Quarterly Meeting - Oct 17 - REMINDER

  • Violeta Archer
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 13, 2013
      Hello Everyone!

      Just a reminder that our next quarterly meeting is coming up on October 17th. Please mark your calendars and save the date.

      Details are shown below as well as an Eventbrite link with a map to venue (University of Houston - main campus).

      And don't forget to check out the events page on the new HREG website.

      Best regards,
      Violeta Archer

      REMINDER

      Topic: Water Conservation & Renewable Energy

      For the last quarterly meeting in 2013, our guest speaker will be Alyssa Burgin - co-founder and executive director of the Texas Drought ProjectWater is a precious, but limited natural resource. Ms. Burgin will discuss the role that renewable energy plays and the impact it can have in the water scarcity dilemma.

      DATE:       Thursday - October 17 - 2013
      TIME:        5:30 PM to 7:00 PM
      PLACE:     University of Houston (main campus)
                       Gerald D. Hines School of Architecture

      Free, abundant parking is available in the parking lot(s) directly across the school. Please note, due to increased requests, the quarterly meetings have been moved to Thursdays from Sundays.

      See you soon! :)