Fw: November Sustainability Fair

  • Oral LaFleur
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 15, 2001
      Hello HREG members! The attached document is an invitation for HREG to
      participate in the NEXT DOOR BLOCK PARTY Music Festival and Sustainability
      Fair which as it seem is designed to promote a better, and greener living
      for the future. This might be an event that HREG can handle. What do you
      think?

      Oral LaFleur

      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 15, 2001
        And please remember that we are again anticipating an exhibit from HREG at the
        Renewable Energy Roundup, Green Living and Sustainability Fair in Fredericksburg
        this year. Dates are Sept. 28-30th. Please review details at
        www.RenewableEnergyRoundup.com I believe Jonathan and Diane are planning to
        attend!