USGBC Energy Summit

  • Violeta Archer
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 30, 2013
      Folks,

      Our partner, the USGBC Texas Gulf Coast Chapter, has organized an energy efficiency event titled, the USGBC Energy Summit. We just posted it on the HREG website:

      Here is the event description along with relevant links.

      Best,
      Violeta Archer

      USGBC Energy Summit
      Houston, TX

      Join the USGBC for a day of sessions, panels and speakers that will cover a variety of energy related topics promoting the exchange of ideas and best practices amongst industry professionals and subject matter experts. Learn about the latest trends and technologies in energy efficiency for your office building. Your peers, alongside industry professionals will be sharing case studies and experiences in Lighting Retrofits, Chiller Replacements, HVAC Controls, Water Efficiency and more.

      Keynote Speakers include ERCOT CEO & President H.B. Trip Doggett and Chair of the Railroad Commission of Texas Barry Smitherman.

      For more information, follow this link: