New HREG Website

  • Violeta Archer
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 30, 2013
      Hello Everyone!

      I trust this message finds you well. . .

      We've been busy working on the new HREG website and finally. . .it's up (we still have a few minor, teeny tiny tweaks to make though). http://houstonrenewableenergy.org/

      Going forward, all HREG produced and sponsored events will be posted on the website's calendar in addition to partner events which tie in with our mission of a sustainable, energy efficient future.

      Next, our Facebook page has a lot of good information from being in the trenches. I encourage you to check that out as well and feel free to LIKE us. Remember that Houston is an international destination, and we want the world to know that we do believe in renewable energy. Let's show our numbers to the wide world out there and put a face to it! https://www.facebook.com/HoustonRenewableEnergyGroup

      Finally, it's an honor to assume the helm of the Houston Renewable Energy Group. I'm grateful for the opportunity to represent you, Houston, and renewable energy interests. I will carry the torch as my predecessors did and do my best to elevate HREG to the next level it deserves.

      I'm really excited with what's in the plans for the coming months and look forward to meeting you! And, as always. . .please let me know of your ideas. ;)

      Warmly,

      Violeta Archer
      HREG President

      Skype: violeta.archer

    • Garth & Kim Travis
      Message 2 of 7 , Oct 1, 2013
        Will you be continuing to post events for HREG on this list? There are
        many of us who don't do facebook. This is why I continue to maintain
        this list. With all the new outlets, does HREG still want this list?

        Bright Blessings,
        Garth & Kim Travis
        www.TheRoseColoredForest.com
        Bedias, Texas

        On 9/30/2013 7:28 PM, Violeta Archer wrote:
        > Hello Everyone!
        >
        > I trust this message finds you well. . .
        >
        > We've been busy working on the new HREG website and finally. . .it's up
        > (we still have a few minor, teeny tiny tweaks to make though).
        > http://houstonrenewableenergy.org/
        >
        > Going forward, all HREG produced and sponsored events will be posted on
        > the website's calendar in addition to partner events which tie in with
        > our mission of a sustainable, energy efficient future.
        > http://houstonrenewableenergy.org/category/events/
        >
        > Next, our Facebook page has a lot of good information from being in the
        > trenches. I encourage you to check that out as well and feel free to
        > LIKE us. Remember that Houston is an international destination, and we
        > want the world to know that we do believe in renewable energy. Let's
        > show our numbers to the wide world out there and put a face to it!
        > https://www.facebook.com/HoustonRenewableEnergyGroup
        >
        > Finally, it's an honor to assume the helm of the Houston Renewable
        > Energy Group. I'm grateful for the opportunity to represent you,
        > Houston, and renewable energy interests. I will carry the torch as my
        > predecessors did and do my best to elevate HREG to the next level it
        > deserves.
        >
        > I'm really excited with what's in the plans for the coming months and
        > look forward to meeting you! And, as always. . .please let me know of
        > your ideas. ;)
        >
        > Warmly,
        >
        > Violeta Archer
        > HREG President
        >
        > Skype: violeta.archer
        > Linkedin: http://www.linkedin.com/pub/violeta-archer/0/267/1b1

      • evelyn sardina
        Message 3 of 7 , Oct 2, 2013
          I hope they do keep this list because I don't have facebook either..... Evelyn

          Subject: Re: [hreg] New HREG Website
          To: hreg@yahoogroups.com
          Date: Tuesday, October 1, 2013, 6:31 AM

          Greetings,
          Will you be continuing to post events for HREG on this
          list?  There are
          many of us who don't do facebook.  This is why I
          continue to maintain
          this list.  With all the new outlets, does HREG still
          want this list?

          Bright Blessings,
          Garth & Kim Travis
          www.TheRoseColoredForest.com
          Bedias, Texas

          On 9/30/2013 7:28 PM, Violeta Archer wrote:
          > Hello Everyone!
          >
          > I trust this message finds you well. . .
          >
          > We've been busy working on the new HREG website and
          finally. . .it's up
          > (we still have a few minor, teeny tiny tweaks to make
          though).
          > http://houstonrenewableenergy.org/
          >
          > Going forward, all HREG produced and sponsored events
          will be posted on
          > the website's calendar in addition to partner events
          which tie in with
          > our mission of a sustainable, energy efficient future.
          > http://houstonrenewableenergy.org/category/events/
          >
          > Next, our Facebook page has a lot of good information
          from being in the
          > trenches. I encourage you to check that out as well and
          feel free to
          > LIKE us. Remember that Houston is an international
          destination, and we
          > want the world to know that we do believe in renewable
          energy. Let's
          > show our numbers to the wide world out there and put a
          face to it!
          > https://www.facebook.com/HoustonRenewableEnergyGroup
          >
          > Finally, it's an honor to assume the helm of the
          Houston Renewable
          > Energy Group. I'm grateful for the opportunity to
          represent you,
          > Houston, and renewable energy interests. I will carry
          the torch as my
          > predecessors did and do my best to elevate HREG to the
          next level it
          > deserves.
          >
          > I'm really excited with what's in the plans for the
          coming months and
          > look forward to meeting you! And, as always. . .please
          let me know of
          > your ideas. ;)
          >
          > Warmly,
          >
          > Violeta Archer
          > HREG President
          >
          > Skype: violeta.archer
          > Linkedin: http://www.linkedin.com/pub/violeta-archer/0/267/1b1

              hreg-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com
        • Garth & Kim Travis
          Message 4 of 7 , Oct 2, 2013

            If people want this list, I will keep it up. I was just wondering if I
            was the only dinosaur left that uses yahoo instead. While I know we
            have 745 members listed. The number was higher, but the new yahoo
            format removed all bouncing members. I was wondering if it is worth my
            time to keep this list going. I started it, back when it was
            HREG@egroups.com, before yahoo bought them out. I am happy that it has
            lasted this long and that it has grown so much.

            Being chemically sensitive, it is hard to contribute to good works. I
            consider running this list part of my contribution to helping this world
            survive.

            On 10/2/2013 11:53 AM, evelyn sardina wrote:
            > I hope they do keep this list because I don't have facebook either.....
            > Evelyn

            > On Tue, 10/1/13, Garth & Kim Travis <gartht@...> wrote:
            >
            > Subject: Re: [hreg] New HREG Website
            > To: hreg@yahoogroups.com
            > Date: Tuesday, October 1, 2013, 6:31 AM
            >
            > Greetings,
            > Will you be continuing to post events for HREG on this
            > list? There are
            > many of us who don't do facebook. This is why I
            > continue to maintain
            > this list. With all the new outlets, does HREG still
            > want this list?
            >
            > Bright Blessings,
            > Garth & Kim Travis
            > www.TheRoseColoredForest.com
            > Bedias, Texas
            >
            > On 9/30/2013 7:28 PM, Violeta Archer wrote:
            > > Hello Everyone!
            > >
            > > I trust this message finds you well. . .
            > >
            > > We've been busy working on the new HREG website and
            > finally. . .it's up
            > > (we still have a few minor, teeny tiny tweaks to make
            > though).
            > > http://houstonrenewableenergy.org/
            > >
            > > Going forward, all HREG produced and sponsored events
            > will be posted on
            > > the website's calendar in addition to partner events
            > which tie in with
            > > our mission of a sustainable, energy efficient future.
            > > http://houstonrenewableenergy.org/category/events/
            > >
            > > Next, our Facebook page has a lot of good information
            > from being in the
            > > trenches. I encourage you to check that out as well and
            > feel free to
            > > LIKE us. Remember that Houston is an international
            > destination, and we
            > > want the world to know that we do believe in renewable
            > energy. Let's
            > > show our numbers to the wide world out there and put a
            > face to it!
            > > https://www.facebook.com/HoustonRenewableEnergyGroup
            > >
            > > Finally, it's an honor to assume the helm of the
            > Houston Renewable
            > > Energy Group. I'm grateful for the opportunity to
            > represent you,
            > > Houston, and renewable energy interests. I will carry
            > the torch as my
            > > predecessors did and do my best to elevate HREG to the
            > next level it
            > > deserves.
            > >
            > > I'm really excited with what's in the plans for the
            > coming months and
            > > look forward to meeting you! And, as always. . .please
            > let me know of
            > > your ideas. ;)
            > >
            > > Warmly,
            > >
            > > Violeta Archer
            > > HREG President
            > >
            > > Skype: violeta.archer
            > > Linkedin: http://www.linkedin.com/pub/violeta-archer/0/267/1b1

            > hreg-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

          • Andy
            Message 5 of 7 , Oct 2, 2013
              I vote for it to continue if it's not too much trouble.

              Thanks,
              Andy

              Sent from my iPhone

            • mkewert
              Message 6 of 7 , Oct 2, 2013
                Kim,
                Thank you for keeping up the list all these years! I think it is very valuable.
                Mike

                Message 7 of 7 , Oct 2, 2013

                  Kim:

                  Thank you & please keep the list going.