Re: [hreg] Help my friend with charging station for electric cars

  • evelyn sardina
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 28, 2013
      Thank you Kent. I will forward information. Evelyn

      Subject: Re: [hreg] Help my friend with charging station for electric cars
      To: "hreg@yahoogroups.com" <hreg@yahoogroups.com>
      Date: Friday, September 27, 2013, 8:48 PM

      Sure. Have her call Kent @ 832-655-8686. I
      will set up an appointment with her to discuss her needs in
      detail.ThanksKent Seuser

      Sent from my iPhone
      On Sep 27, 2013, at 6:08 PM, evelyn sardina <evelynsardina@...>
      wrote:

      gogreenecotaxi@...
      281-639-3949

      Hello

      My Friend Sarah Bissing is thinking about expanding her eco
      taxi business in The Woodlands. She is in preliminary

      stages and has held meeting with township. She needs someone
      to help her with price and details of charging station for

      her electric cars. Can someone give her a call and help her?

      Thanks, Evelyn