Help my friend with charging station for electric cars

  • evelyn sardina
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 27, 2013
      gogreenecotaxi@... 281-639-3949

      Hello

      My Friend Sarah Bissing is thinking about expanding her eco taxi business in The Woodlands. She is in preliminary
      stages and has held meeting with township. She needs someone to help her with price and details of charging station for
      her electric cars. Can someone give her a call and help her?

      Thanks, Evelyn
    • Kent Seuser
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 27, 2013
        Sure. Have her call Kent @ 832-655-8686. I will set up an appointment with her to discuss her needs in detail.
        Thanks
        Kent Seuser

        Sent from my iPhone

        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 28, 2013
          Thank you Kent. I will forward information. Evelyn

          Subject: Re: [hreg] Help my friend with charging station for electric cars
          To: "hreg@yahoogroups.com" <hreg@yahoogroups.com>