solar dryers

  • Kim & Garth Travis
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 31, 2001
      Hi, I am in the process of placing an order for clothesline pulleys and
      spacers to a wholesale firm in Canada. This is about 1/3 the cost of
      Lehman's and the only other source I could find. If anyone knows of a
      local source that I have not been able to find, please let me know.

      The pulleys are:

      6 1/2" Aluminum Pulley, Brass Bearing
      Dimensions 16" x 08" x 04"
      Cost: $6.15 ea. (U.S.)

      and the spacers are:

      7 1/2" Aluminum Divider with plastic wheels
      Dimensions 11" x 08" x 05"
      Cost: $3.06 ea. (U.S.)

      These costs do not include freight. If anyone is interested, please
      email me directly.

      Kim