Fwd: [SolarAustin] HOA solar legislation under attack

  • Lucy Stolzenburg
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 17, 2013
      Dear Houston folks,
      A call for information from Paul Breaux, a long time solar advocate.
      Lucy Stolzenburg
      TXSES Executive Director
      512-751-1873

       I am a long time member of TXSES and other solar related groups in Austin.
      I am currently gearing up to protest the Travis County Appraisal District concerning their recent overhaul of the Solar Property Tax Exemption which leaves out any exemption for Passive Solar technologies.
      I am looking for anyone with experience in doing this or would like to help with this.
      Thanks for your support.
      Paul Breaux
      Chez Soleil
      pbreaux@...