Re: [hreg] testimonial request How lucky can I get.....

  • evelyn sardina
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 27, 2013
      On Thu, 7/25/13, Violeta Archer <violetatx9@...> wrote:

      Subject: [hreg] testimonial request
      To: "hreg@yahoogroups.com" <hreg@yahoogroups.com>
      Date: Thursday, July 25, 2013, 5:43 PM

      Hello Violeta here is my statement: You can modify it to make it fit your formatting or make it more presentable. This is one of my favorite stories.... I can explode with joy!

      When my daughter started driving we gave her one of our economical cars to drive which left me with the SUV option. I bought an old five speed dodge colt after learning about how economical the old honda civics were. I went from spending 50 dollars in gas a week to about 15 dollars. Calculate that in mpgs. I thought the car would break down on me since I almost got it for free. But the thing drives like the wind! Thank you HREG members for all the useful information. Evelyn

      Hello
      Everyone!
      We
      are busily working on the new HREG website and need some
      testimonials. Our group is over 500 strong and we'd like
      to know why you joined our community. Please limit your
      reason or statement to two sentences. All testimonials will
      remain anonymous (unless you state otherwise).
      Thank
      you in advance for your collaboration. :)
      Best,
      Violeta
      ArcherHREG
      secretary
    • William Swann
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 27, 2013
        How about " Fossil fuel is so last century. HREG is in the moment going forward."
        AND " It is wonderful to find a group of folks that are mindful of the energy challenges ahead. And those challenges are not about drilling deeper into the Arctic."
        AND "This group is on the cusp of the change to the new economy."
        More to come.

        --
        Thanks, Bill S
        Ph 832-338-3080
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 31, 2013
          My wife and share driving our Chevy Volt.  We use 200 kWh for 650 miles and 3 gallons of gas for another 100 miles in a typical month.  The electricity comes from Texas wind power.  There's nothing like knowing that you are doing most of your driving on renewable wind power having replaced many gallons per month of imported oil.  If we could all do this we would eliminate the US's monthly imported oil bill - billions per year NOT flowing out of the country.  My wife has asked when we can get photovoltaic panels on the roof so we can make most of our driving energy right on our house.

          Dave Hanson