BiG Austin Energy Summit - Oct 10th

  • Violeta Archer
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 17, 2013

      Folks,

      Austin is hosting its first BiG Energy & Transportation Development Summitt in October. This is a Texas-wide initiative and we encourage you to attend to get our voices heard. Mark your calendars now. This is sufficient advance notice to organize a car pool.

      Best,

      Violeta Archer
      HREG secretary

      Event to be held at the following time, date, and location:

      Thursday, October 10, 2013 from 8:00 AM to 6:00 PM (CDT)

      Palmer Event Center
      900 Barton Springs Road
      Austin, TX 78704
      http://bigaustin.org/events/

      BiG is partnering with prime contractors, government entities, and financial institutions in Texas to host the 1st Annual Energy and Transportation Economic Development Summit.

      The goal of the Summit is to continue the economic growth of Texas by providing  information  on current and upcoming projects, networking opportunities and resources of innovative financing options to small business owners seeking to do business in the energy and transportation industries.

      The Summit will feature the Small BiZ to BiG BiZ Networking Zone.  The Zone is a unique one-on-one contracting and financial meeting opportunity between small businesses, prime contractors and financial institutions. This Zone will provide an opportunity for businesses to network, discuss upcoming contract opportunities and gain first-hand knowledge from key decision makers regarding contracting and funding opportunities currently available and on the horizon.