a red dot, within 5

  • mike
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 29, 2001
      The test shows a positive result for HIV infection. These unapproved test kits use a simple finger prick process for home blood collection or a special sponge device for saliva collection. The blood or saliva sample is then added to a plastic testing device containing a special type of paper. A developing solution is added to determine if the sample is positive for HIV.
    • Steven Shepard
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 30, 2001
        There is a virus attached to this message I received from hreg.
        Members beware!

        SBT Designs
        25840 IH-10 West #1
        Boerne, Texas 78006
        210-698-7109
        FAX: 210-698-7147
        www.sbtdesigns.com

        Please note we are moving our email address to sbtdesigns@....
        Please update our information in your records.