SAVE THE DATE - HREG Quarterly Meeting - July 18

  • Violeta Archer
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 24, 2013
      Folks,

      Please mark your calendars for the next Houston Renewable Energy Group quarterly meeting.

      Topic: Wind Energy

      We'll give a quick update on rumblings within the sector.

      Plus, our guest speaker - Ms. Elise Kandiyoti (architect and LEED AP) - will discuss the viability and benefits of integrated wind energy systems for the built environment. Most of us are familiar with stand-alone, ground-mounted wind turbines. The next generation of wind energy systems, however, are being developed for buildings. This is a fascinating development with a promising future!

      Date: Thursday - July 18 - 2013
      Time:   5:30 PM - 7:00 PM

      Location:  University of Houston
        Gerald Hines School of Architecture (main campus)

      Free, abundant parking is available in the parking lot(s) directly across from the school. Please note, due to increased requests, the quarterly meetings have been moved to Thursdays instead of Sundays.

      Here's the Eventbrite link with map and directions. Feel free to share with others.

      Keep enjoying your summer and see you soon!

      Violeta Archer
      HREG secretary