2013 AIA COTE Agenda

  • Castore, Filo
    Message 1 of 1 , May 9 1:45 PM

      Colleagues,

      We are delighted to report that the AIA Committee on the Environment is celebrating its 23rd anniversary this year – over two decades of promoting design thinking that deeply engages the natural world.
      We remain passionately committed to the belief that now, more than ever, architects have an historic opportunity to employ the transformative power of design to help lead our society to a just, sustainable future for all.

      2013 AIA COTE Agenda

      Filo Castore, AIA, LEED AP BD+C

      Committee on the Environment (COTE)

      The American Institute of Architects (AIA)

      follow us on twitter

      Filo Castore, AIA, LEED AP BD+C

      Associate Principal

      Market Sector Leader | Corporate + Commercial + Civic

      1001 McKinney, Suite 1300, Houston, TX 77002

      t: 713.366.4004    f: 713.528.3339     c: 713.569.6249    e: filo.castore@...

      www.perkinswill.com | Facebook | Twitter

      Perkins+Will.  Ideas + buildings that honor the broader goals of society

      This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the addressee.

      If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute, copy, or alter this email.