Re: [hreg] RE: Renewable Energy

  • Garth & Kim Travis
    Message 1 of 11 , May 9, 2013
      Greetings,

      Our coop tried to tell us we hadn't had an increase in rates in years,
      because they just kept adding fees, not adjusting the rate. A real
      whopper if I ever heard one and a fine Texas art. However, I still
      resent paying more. I really resent them penalizing customers for
      lowering their usage. That is just plain wrong and bad for the planet.

      Bright Blessings,
      Garth & Kim Travis
      www.TheRoseColoredForest.com
      Bedias, Texas