Re: [hreg] Thought you'd want to know...

  • Alyssa Burgin
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 26, 2013
      Yeah, well, I'm both Jewish and a member of a Masonic organization, so there you are, evil incarnate.

      Alyssa Burgin

      On Fri, Apr 26, 2013 at 12:15 PM, kevin conlin <kevin@...> wrote:

      Thanks Alyssa, now I’m going to have to reconsider renewing my Illuminati membership……..

      Kevin

      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 26, 2013
        Well said.  Just ridiculous.

[...]

        1 of 1 File(s)

        --
        Alyssa Burgin
        Executive Director

        16306 Buena Tierra
        San Antonio, Texas 78232
        210-381-4021

      • J P Malone
        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 26, 2013

          Good response, Alyssa.

          I just bought a can of WD-40 to keep my delete key well oiled just in case I get any more “Agenda 21” emails.