Renewable energy speakers sought

  • Violeta Archer
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 22 8:36 AM
      Folks,

      We were approached by the Electric Power Conference & Exhibition organizers last week. They are incorporating a renewable energy track/component and are seeking renewable energy speakers for the 2014 conference in New Orleans.

      Additional conference information can be found here: http://www.electricpowerexpo.com/

      If you know of any candidates/experts who can speak on renewable energy issues, please let me know by June 15.

      Thank you,

      Violeta Archer
      HREG Secretary