Re: [hreg] Digest Number 3080

  • Violeta Archer
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 9, 2013
      Folks,

      Here's another article/report re: the March 27th "Is Houston Ready for Solar" press conference event.

      Best,
      Violeta Archer
      HREG Secretary

          From: Violeta Archer
      1b. Re: USGBC press conference result - "Is Houston Solar Ready?"
          From: lucystolzenburg

      Messages
      1a. USGBC press conference result - "Is Houston Solar Ready?"
          Posted by: "Violeta Archer" violetatx9@... violetatx9
          Date: Wed Apr 3, 2013 10:00 am ((PDT))

      Folks,

      The USGBC Texas Gulf Coast Chapter's press conference titled, "Is Houston Solar Ready?" held on March 27th was very well attended. This Houston Chronicle article reports on the results of the event.

      http://www.houstonchronicle.com/business/energy/article/Panelists-cast-some-light-on-city-s-solar-4390385.php

      Best,

      Violeta Archer
      HREG secretary

      ________________________________
          From: Chris Boyer
      1b. Re: Houston Annoucement?
          From: Tyra Rankin

      Messages
      1a. Houston Annoucement?
          Posted by: "Chris Boyer" boyer.chris@... chrisboyer1234
          Date: Sat Mar 30, 2013 3:53 pm ((PDT))

      I heard Houston and the USGBC were  going to make an announcement on March
      27th regarding a possible incentive for solar in Houston.  Did anything come
      out of it?

      Messages in this topic (2)
      1b. Re: Houston Annoucement?
          Posted by: "Tyra Rankin" tyra@... tyra.rankin
          Date: Sat Mar 30, 2013 4:01 pm ((PDT))

      Chris:

      I have not heard anything about it.

      Regards,

      Tyra

        _____

          Posted by: "lucystolzenburg" lucy@... lucystolzenburg
          Date: Wed Apr 3, 2013 7:29 pm ((PDT))

      Does anyone have access to the white paper? It was highly touted but I don't see it on the USGBC Gulf Coast website. And to access the Houston Chronicle article, one must subscribe.
      Regards to all,
      Lucy

      --- In hreg@yahoogroups.com, Violeta Archer <violetatx9@...> wrote:

      > Folks,
      >
      > The USGBC Texas Gulf Coast Chapter's press conference titled, "Is Houston Solar Ready?" held on March 27th was very well attended. This Houston Chronicle article reports on the results of the event.
      >
      > http://www.houstonchronicle.com/business/energy/article/Panelists-cast-some-light-on-city-s-solar-4390385.php
      >
      > Best,
      >
      > Violeta Archer
      > HREG secretary