Re: USGBC press conference result - "Is Houston Solar Ready?"

  • lucystolzenburg
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 3, 2013
      Does anyone have access to the white paper? It was highly touted but I don't see it on the USGBC Gulf Coast website. And to access the Houston Chronicle article, one must subscribe.
      Regards to all,
      Lucy

      --- In hreg@yahoogroups.com, Violeta Archer <violetatx9@...> wrote:

      > Folks,
      >
      > The USGBC Texas Gulf Coast Chapter's press conference titled, "Is Houston Solar Ready?" held on March 27th was very well attended. This Houston Chronicle article reports on the results of the event.
      >
      > http://www.houstonchronicle.com/business/energy/article/Panelists-cast-some-light-on-city-s-solar-4390385.php
      >
      > Best,
      >
      > Violeta Archer
      > HREG secretary

    • mkewert
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 10, 2013
      Lucy,
      Here is a scan of what they handed out. I can't find it on line anywhere. Violeta or Kathleen may know more about it.
      Mike