USGBC press conference result - "Is Houston Solar Ready?"

  • Violeta Archer
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 3, 2013
      Folks,

      The USGBC Texas Gulf Coast Chapter's press conference titled, "Is Houston Solar Ready?" held on March 27th was very well attended. This Houston Chronicle article reports on the results of the event.

      Best,

      Violeta Archer
      HREG secretary

          From: Chris Boyer
      1b. Re: Houston Annoucement?
          From: Tyra Rankin

      Messages
      1a. Houston Annoucement?
          Posted by: "Chris Boyer" boyer.chris@... chrisboyer1234
          Date: Sat Mar 30, 2013 3:53 pm ((PDT))

      I heard Houston and the USGBC were  going to make an announcement on March
      27th regarding a possible incentive for solar in Houston.  Did anything come
      out of it?

      Messages in this topic (2)
      1b. Re: Houston Annoucement?
          Posted by: "Tyra Rankin" tyra@... tyra.rankin
          Date: Sat Mar 30, 2013 4:01 pm ((PDT))

      Chris:

      I have not heard anything about it.

      Regards,

      Tyra

        _____

      I heard Houston and the USGBC were  going to make an announcement on March
      27th regarding a possible incentive for solar in Houston.  Did anything come
      out of it?

      Messages in this topic (2)

      <*> Your email settings:
          Digest Email  | Traditional

      <*> To change settings online go to:
          (Yahoo! ID required)

      <*> To change settings via email:
          hreg-normal@yahoogroups.com
          hreg-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

          http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

    • lucystolzenburg
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 3, 2013
        Does anyone have access to the white paper? It was highly touted but I don't see it on the USGBC Gulf Coast website. And to access the Houston Chronicle article, one must subscribe.
        Regards to all,
        Lucy

        --- In hreg@yahoogroups.com, Violeta Archer <violetatx9@...> wrote:

        > Folks,
        >
        > The USGBC Texas Gulf Coast Chapter's press conference titled, "Is Houston Solar Ready?" held on March 27th was very well attended. This Houston Chronicle article reports on the results of the event.
        >
        > http://www.houstonchronicle.com/business/energy/article/Panelists-cast-some-light-on-city-s-solar-4390385.php
        >
        > Best,
        >
        > Violeta Archer
        > HREG secretary

      • mkewert
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 10, 2013
        Lucy,
        Here is a scan of what they handed out. I can't find it on line anywhere. Violeta or Kathleen may know more about it.
        Mike