RE: [hreg] Houston Annoucement?

  • Tyra Rankin
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 30, 2013

      Chris:

      I have not heard anything about it.

      Regards,

      Tyra

      From: hreg@yahoogroups.com [mailto: hreg@yahoogroups.com ] On Behalf Of Chris Boyer
      Sent: Saturday, March 30, 2013 5:54 PM
      To: hreg@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [hreg] Houston Annoucement?

      I heard Houston and the USGBC were  going to make an announcement on March 27th regarding a possible incentive for solar in Houston .  Did anything come out of it?

    • jtuckergeo
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 31, 2013
        There were several nice presentations Wednesday morning, but no particular initiatives announced.
      • mkewert
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 31, 2013
          No incentives announced - just a new publication of theirs related to solar.