Houston Annoucement?

  • Chris Boyer
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 30, 2013

      I heard Houston and the USGBC were  going to make an announcement on March 27th regarding a possible incentive for solar in Houston.  Did anything come out of it?

    • Tyra Rankin
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 30, 2013

        Chris:

        I have not heard anything about it.

        Regards,

        Tyra

        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 31, 2013
          There were several nice presentations Wednesday morning, but no particular initiatives announced.
        • mkewert
          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 31, 2013
            No incentives announced - just a new publication of theirs related to solar.