RE: [hreg] Links to energy incentives/rebates for remodeling?

  • Jim Duncan
    Message 1 of 11 , Mar 18, 2013

      Good point Alyssa. The house has been sitting empty for a year now so that’s something to look out for.

      Jim

      Message 2 of 11 , Mar 18, 2013
        Yikes. Yes, any structure in Houston that has not had temperature/humidity control could definitely present with a load of mold hidden in the walls. Be careful.

        --
        Alyssa Burgin
        Executive Director

        16306 Buena Tierra
        San Antonio, Texas 78232
        210-381-4021

      • Serhat YILMAZ
        Message 3 of 11 , Mar 18, 2013
          Actually, step by step we should apply the Leed criterians for our builds. Both we save energy and money... I know This advice is little different from core subject...

          --
          Alyssa Burgin
          Executive Director

          --