Re: [hreg] Fw: note

  • Garth & Kim Travis
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 14, 2013
      Looks like another hacked email. Anyone sending a link without a
      message explaining the link is assumed to be hacked. The member then
      goes on moderated status, which means you must wait for me to get around
      to approving your messages. If, you were hacked and fixed the problem,
      send a message directly to me, and I will remove the moderation.
      Please, don't send the messages to the list.

      Bright Blessings,
      Garth & Kim Travis
      www.TheRoseColoredForest.com
      Bedias, Texas

      On 3/14/2013 8:30 AM, Jack Wagner wrote:
      > http://dog.draminski.cz/otbcq/mjnmy/xndath.php

    • Jim Duncan
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 14, 2013

        Another spam attack DO NOT OPEN