Fw: note

  • Jack Wagner
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 14, 2013
    • Garth & Kim Travis
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 14, 2013
        Looks like another hacked email. Anyone sending a link without a
        message explaining the link is assumed to be hacked. The member then
        goes on moderated status, which means you must wait for me to get around
        to approving your messages. If, you were hacked and fixed the problem,
        send a message directly to me, and I will remove the moderation.
        Please, don't send the messages to the list.

        Bright Blessings,
        Garth & Kim Travis
        www.TheRoseColoredForest.com
        Bedias, Texas

        On 3/14/2013 8:30 AM, Jack Wagner wrote:
        > http://dog.draminski.cz/otbcq/mjnmy/xndath.php

      • Jim Duncan
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 14, 2013

          Another spam attack DO NOT OPEN