An innovative way to save energy - vote now

  • mkewert
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 4 8:10 PM
      The City of Houston is lucky to be a Top 20 finalist in the Bloomberg Mayors Challenge for our innovative recycling idea One Bin for All. The City could win up to $5 million, and an additional $50k in the fan favorite contest.

      One Bin for All is a revolutionary idea for residents to discard all materials in one bin, treating "trash" as valuable assets, dramatically increasing recycling using game changing technologies.  The project is brave, it is bold, and it has not been done before.....but we believe the technology is within reach.

      Please VOTE today for One Bin for All in the Fan Favorite contest: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/02/19/vote-mayors-challenge-fan_n_2716857.html?utm_hp_ref=mayors-challenge

      For more information on One Bin for All, and to watch our video, check it out  here: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/annise-parker/mayors-challenge-houston-_b_2711153.html?utm_hp_ref=mayors-challenge